Thursday, April 4, 2024

Another day at 2 Schools in Wingham

While talking to Mikey last night from @fishingfriendzyfoundation I mentioned that I was going to be going to the Maitland River Elementary School today to check on the #SchoolBrownTroutHatchery that's in one of the open classrooms that multiple classes book to use for music or whatever, when I showed up there was a young class using the room and the topic changed to everything about the #SchoolTroutHatchery and the #BrownTrout that are in it, after surrounding me to see what I was doing they were to go back on the carpet but every time I started doing something they would start to get closer so didn't miss anything lol, there was a million questions and about the same amount of stories, their lesson was cut short and changed to everything about the #BrownTroutHatchery they were like sponges soaking in all the info i was giving them, it was confirmed that Mikey and I will be going in on #EarthDay to put on multiple presentations to classes that are interested from 8:30 to 3:30, the Brown #Trout are looking good but i added a few more feedings after syphoning the waste off the bottom and added a fresh pail of water, @brucepowerngs @lakehuronfishingclub 
Tight Lines 🎣








 

No comments: