Friday, August 29, 2014

Holiday's 5 part days of fishing on 4 different bodies of water around Bruce & Grey County

Spinnerbaits, Tubes & Drop Shots worked the 1st day of my holiday's. Aug 22-14.

 




Aug 25-14 Dan & I had a good evening out, not to many pictures taken. Spinnerbaits, Crankbaits & Buzzbaits were working





Aug 26 no partner so I headed out at after 3pm until about 8pm. Crankbaits & Spinnerbaits worked on the Bass



Drop Shotting Bassmagnet Twitch worked good for the Crappie but didn't catch any Bass.





About 11" Crappie not bad for a new lake, likely my biggest.


Aug 27-14 Mitch & I headed out about 3pm


Mitch had Spinnerbaits working.






More Drop Shotting Bassmagnet Twitch.


Aug 28 Crankbaits worked very well with a few coming on Spinnerbaits. No partner again so lots of selfies lol.









No comments: