Monday, August 8, 2011










Hey Extended Family
I've been so busy I have too appalagize for not being on here & giving you a report, a 30 min Pop at the local coffee shop went from 9 am until 12pm opps my wife wasn't pleased but every time I went to leave someone else would walk in, it stated to shower a bit on Wednesday & even a bit of lightning so my Grand Daughters didn't get to go Boating & Fishing until Friday at 3pm until 8pm swimming, boating 2 year old's Rowan's 1st in a boat & she really enjoyed it, fishing & more swimming, But not for Rowan after swimming for 1.5 hrs Boating for about 1/2 an hr & catching 1 sunfish she leaned over put her head on my Daughters leg & sell a sleep, 1/2 an hr later we headed in to the beach , Marley wanted to swim, I carried Rowan to a lawn chair 7 1.5 hrs later they carried her to the van to go home & she never woke up until the next morning
Priceless

PS: Wed I was picked up by a buddy, told I was having a me Day & was whipped 12 bass to 4 & even got my butt handed to me in size I had one 16" Bass, 2- 1 lb Large mouth (Frog & Flip'n Jig) & 1 rock bass Senko, Randy had 3 between 17" & 18" & the rest were just that much bigger, everybody needs friends like that, Saturday Mitch (Buddy) & I went to Arran Lake, he caught a few Pike around the 2 foot mark & a few LM Bass, had a Bass on a Senko for 30 seconds & 1 on a Flipp'n Jig long enough to know it was about the same as Mitch's biggest of the day & that's it; does anyone know if your body chemistry would change enough to make everything I touch have a negative effect on the fishies senses
lol More Pictures tomorrow I need Sleep lol

No comments: