Sunday, August 9, 2026

Kids learning to cast at a Church Youth Group Meeting in Lucknow

I was asked a while ago to speak at a Youth Club about fishing and I took a few SpinCasting, Spinning and BaitCasting rod and reel combos for them to try using and this happened lol. How long would it take for you to get this out these pictures were taken 1 minute apart not bad and saved cutting it all off and respooling, lots of picking and a few patience helps and a few tricks. I didn't notice there was a problem until I was taking them out of the truck the next day lol someone was maybe worried they did something wrong, it would have been a good lesson to show them how to get it out, always use Braid when you're learning as it won't kink and make a weak spot like Mono and Flouro will.
I was too be there 6:30 until 8pm and it was 9:30 by the time I was ready to pack up, some of the youth and parents stayed later to talk and a few people out walking stopped by as well, we started outside and planned on heading inside but the casting went so well that they brought chairs our to the sidewalk and I used my tailgate to set all the tackle and my lifejacket to talk about different baits for different species from panfish, Bass, Pike, Musky etc and Safety about wearing a Lifejacket and Sunglasses to incase of falling in or lures/hooks coming back around your eyes.
Tight Lines Fishing


This was fixed in 1 minute lol

No comments: