Saturday, August 22, 2026

Wednesday was a bit longer than usual but it was a FUN Day

Dan and Daniel came up from London to spend the day we were at the lake at 8 am and I got back home at 8:20 pm, the weather was great and we bounced around targeting Bass and Crappie and caught a bunch of both and we used quite a few techniques putting them in the boat. We did spend quite a while getting them into Flipp'n with Jigs and Texas Rigs both being successful after a bit of trial and error lol. After finding the Crappie with the Active Target I let Daniel have some FUN watching his jig meet the Crappie and feeling the hit as he seen them eat it. We bounced around from shallow to outside weed beds to deep structure that's scattered throughout the lake. It was a Great Day and I'm sure they'll be getting out again maybe even soon they said. 
Tight Lines 🎣 😎 








No comments: