It's been a couple years but the Whytock boys like to get out fishing when they come back from Alberta, first it was 1 of them with Jackson, the next time 2 of them with Jackson and this time 3 of them with Jackson lol and it was mentioned that I was a good man to attempt to take all 4 of them out together lol. For everyone that knows Ben there dad it was like Ben on Steroids lol, lots of laughs, plenty of fish and they wanted to stay until dark so dark it was. They also wanted McDonalds too but that was in the wrong direction maybe next time lol. You know it's going to be interesting when the first thing you hear is I like to ask a lot of questions and he did. Ben did mention I had him on speed dial and if anyone acted up they would be picked up and I mention or be thrown in with the sharks and used as bait.
Tight Lines Fishing
No comments:
Post a Comment