Saturday, September 16, 2023

Andrew Calic and I tried to get out last year but it didn't workout Personnel Best Smallmouth

Andrew made a trip down to the Toronto Sportsmen Show to see me at the #BlackflyLures booth and ask if I thought we could make it out this summer and that we did, they weren't big enough we didn't take pictures and I was throwing back 18" #Smallies as I was in a Virtual Bass Tourney and needed 19"+ to help me out so I wasn't going to waist any time taking pictures of anything too small and as the day went on the measurement went up for quick release too lol, Andrew said he couldn't wait to tell his Dad how the day went and how casual I was about releasing 18" and 19" #Smallmouth after a quick measurement and seen how small they were, they pretty much only fish for #Largies as Long Point is their home body of water. #Spinnerbaits #NedZones #Swammers played a big part of the day but #Crankbaits helped out too, we drifted by a nice pile of rocks and spooked 4 nice Smallies and they lost interest so we left for just over an hour and went back with the Ned Zone and caught 4 18" to 19" Smallmouth off that same rock pile lol, Love It when a plan comes together, this won't be the last time we make it out, I'm heading to Long Point to go out with him on his body of water but likely in my boat.

#BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater

Tight Lines Fishing 













He saved his biggest until last Beautiful #SmallmouthBass 
Glad you enjoyed the day Until Next Time Tight Lines Fishing 


 

No comments: