Monday, September 11, 2023

What's better than taking out 2 Whytock Kids taking out 3 Whytock Kids

Walter started us off and shortly after that it was snack time lol today was all about the numbers and they caught a bunch



So it starts, they caught a triple header and started teasing me about where's my fish lol, I'm taking the Picture 


Nice size Perch for the lake we were fishing 










OOPS time to fix up the hook prick 


















After they headed home I stuck around to unwind and enjoy the evening #MetalBuzzBait 











Someone got a little carried away with the #LiquidMayhem I think he was trying to attract them to the back of the boat by letting it drip into the water lol 

#BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #TakeAFamilyFishing #BruceCounty #Fishing #FishingLife #CatchAndRelease #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater

Tight Lines Fishing 


 

No comments: