Saturday, September 16, 2023

I had Robbie out for 2 days fishing and I caught a Pike and Smallie on the same #Crankbait

There were a lot of #Pike caught but nothing big so I stopped taking pictures of them, the first picture was the highlight of the 2 days, One Cast One Crankbait 2 Fish a #Pike and a #Smallmouth #Bass, the #SmallmouthBass chased the Pike to the boat and ran right at it's side they both took off, I brought the Pike back in to the boat and the Smallie rammed it again and they both took off and as I got the Pike back to the boat I reached for the net and as I swing it around to net the Pike the Smallie comes back and hits the Pike again but this it time it got hooked on the Crankbait and I scooped up both of them, lol I couldn't believe what just happened, by the time I got pictures and released the Fish Robbie had also taken a picture and sent it to his friends saying he caught it lol, good thing for him we don't have the same friends so they'll likely never know who actually caught them. 

#BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater


Tight Lines Fishing  



























 

No comments: