Friday, September 15, 2023

Barry and Sally dropped in for an afternoon fish

They drove from Windsor to Silver Lake to fish for the afternoon and left around 5pm to go back to Windsor, there were lots of #Panfish caught with Sally getting her first #Crappie ever and lots more after that, I wasn't taking very many pictures as they were but I didn't get any of theirs to make a post lol, oops, they were taking lots of pictures an I was running the boat while they were doing their own thing, next time I better be more on the ball and take a few more pictures or get them to send me some of theirs with them in them. The #Largeies and #Smallies turned on later on and I was there until 11pm.    

#BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater


Tight Lines Fishing 
















 

No comments: