Thursday, September 28, 2023

Rockey's Tackle to get my Ultrex fixed then to Couchiching for some FUN

After launching I ran to a location I've explored a bit before and caught a few fish, then I did some driving around and Mapping to find some deeper weeds and a nice point where I caught a few #Largemouth #Bass before continuing with mapping and found a bunch of # Pike, I also spent a bit of time at the Limestone's before it was time to work my way back to the launch. when I need to go to Rockey's Tackle to have something repaired I usually spend the day looking around Lake Couchiching and catching a variety of species, it's about 2.5 hours from home so I might as well do some fishing while I'm there. 

 #BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater

Tight Lines Fishing 


















 

No comments: