Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Looks like Nov 16th was my last trip out with the boat this year, it was 3 Great trip's in a row

I need to check but I'm pretty sure my inland lakes are frozen now and with tomorrow being the last day of #Bass season the #Nitro #BassBoat might be put to bed until the spring, if anyone still has their boat out I could be tricked into going for a boat ride still. I'd even be interested in travelling if needed with-in reason and my distance might be different than your. 

  #BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #TakeAFamilyFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater #Conservation #Environment #Passion4Angling

Tight Lines Fishing

First drop with the #TokyoRig #XZoneLures #AdrenalineCraw and a thump, #FishOn  



#BladeBait





#BladeBait







#BladeBait





If this was my last trip this year, I'm good with that, 
Hope You Enjoyed

 

No comments: