Monday, May 20, 2024

This was a Solo day that worked out moving around and catching a few here and a few there

Upsized my Jig's twice before catching them a little quicker started in 35' and fished as deep as 44' #XZoneLures #StealthInvader and #HotShotMinnow put most of them in the boat, everything was caught on #Plastics, bouncing on the bottom and lifting slowly until you felt weight, I would lift them into the boat and open another reels bail to drop it down as I'm putting the perch in the live well and set it down to be ready to drop it down when I caught another one, I had 4 rods set up and switched them up as colors slowed down or bi depth changes #LiquidMayhem #ArdentReels #BlackflyLures ##CanadianFishingNetwork #FishingFriendzyFoundation #LakeHuron 
Tight Lines  










 

No comments: