Sunday, June 12, 2016

3rd Gay Lea Foods Kids Day the Weather man was wrong & I was right, beautiful day

We started out with Rock Bass, Perch, Sunfish & ended up with Crappie not too bad of a day & I had about 15 different kids & adults out for about an hour of fishing, lots of baits were used & lots of different kids of equipment but everybody that tried out the ARDENT Rods & Reels loved them & they performed great. Marley jumped right in to help take off the fish she could.
















After a great BBQ that I had nothing to do with except eating my share it was back out on the water until about 9:30pm & than I had to clean the 14 Crappie we decided to keep so the campers could have them for breakfast. Ryan & I hammered the Rock Bass & caught a few Sunfish.





8 of the 14 Crappie we kept.


Home just after midnight & it Sounds like next years a go too. 
Back at it again in the morning likely try for some pike too.

No comments: