Friday, October 20, 2023

You have to like FALL fishing when you can go out and catch these on the reguler

The lake was nice so I started farther out for #Smallmouth and #Sheephead then worked my way back into the bays, I was fishing and a Father (Michael)  and Son (Quinn) came out to the same area so I asked how they were doing and they only had a few smaller #Bass so I told them to come closer and said I'm using scent on my #Plastic and they didn't have any so I tossed them an open tube of #LiquidMayhem #GarlicMinnow I think and the Michael put it on and dropped his plastic down and before Quinn could get his on Michael had a 2-3lb #Smallie and was going to return my #Scent but said just keep it I have lots, we were talking for a while and they kept catching some nice #SmallmouthBass, I said fish wherever you want I'm doing 1 more drift and I'm heading to look for some #Bowfin #Bullhead and #Pike, Quinn said Bowfin are on my List to target so I said follow me or meet me in the bay and I'll show you how to and where to target them, as they came in I said just pull up beside me and drift thru after Quinn saw a few Bowfin and Bullhead he caught a 7.5lb Bowfin #SightFishing with one of his #HandMadeBaits #Swimbait He was pretty pumped it was AWESOME to be apart of His first and now PB Bowfin.

#PikeBites #BigBassTards #MuscleBackCraw #MuscleBackFinesseCraw #ShrimpScent #AniseCraw #NightCrawlers

 #BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #TakeAFamilyFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater #TeanBuilding #Conservation #Environment 

Tight Lines Fishing    




















 

No comments: