Saturday, July 1, 2023

Bought a Fishing Kayak last year now I just need to use it

Pickup the #DasKing #Kratos over a year ago and only had it out twice, lots of excuses but this year at least I have a good one, I broke 2 ribs just over 6 weeks ago and every time I start to feel better either my ribs or the muscle I pulled start acting up again, guess I'll be fishing out of the boat for a while longer before I get the #kayak out, 1st time out last year 1st cast was a 18" #Largemouth so I'm keen to get back out. Was looking for outriggers last year but didn't get them until October, just another excuse lol.
#BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentOutdoors #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #FishingFriendzy 

Tight Lines Fishing  















 

No comments: