Saturday, July 22, 2023

When the Grade 7/8 class heard about the Grade 5/6 classes Fishing Trip they wanted in

I was contacted asking if they could have the contact so they could book the fishing equipment that the other class used, which town it came from, I said sure but the equipment is all mine that I set up to take Classes #Fishing that raised the #ChinookSalmon for the #SchoolSalmonHatchery Program lol, so I gave them some dates that I was available and these are a few #fish that were caught, the pond has #BrookTrout #BrownTrout and #RainbowTrout stocked it it for Kids 16yr old and under to fish for. It was a huge success with a few student catching there first fish ever. What an AWESOME way to give back to the community.

#BlackflyLures #XZoneLures #LiquidMayhem #TheRodGlove #ArdentOutdoors #ArdentReels #WooTungsten #TakeAKidFishing #FishingFriendzy #CanadianFishingNetwork #RuleTheWater

Tight Lines Fishing 









Hope you enjoyed, I sure did

 

No comments: