Sunday, September 4, 2016

Fishing Lake Erie with Simon Frost Saturday Sept 3

Simon donated a Day on the water a few years ago & I was the highest bidder, we met up at Timmies in Fort Erie at 06:30 to grab something to eat & head out for the day on the lake, we found lots of fish but couldn't get them to go for a while, mostly Drop Shotting & he threw a Tube Jig too that they totally ignored, this would be a 1st for me to drag 2 rods & my left hand didn't react to good for the 1st while as I was dropping lots of fish, had the smallies right to the surface & they would just turn & say good bye lol, before I caught anything I said even a Sheephead would be ok. I guess they heard me because Simon caught 2 with one being 8 or 10 lbs & he really didn't want to catch them lol. I took a few pictures but hope the bit of video I took turns out, it was a great day & I might know how to run the electronics a little better now & it was fun dropping down to Smallies we saw on the fish finder screen & catching them, I really want to get out & try that on a few of the lakes in our area.
Thanx Simon & Tight Lines






No comments: